ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS
ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES
If you desire to take anger management classes for personal/professional growth, or you have been ordered by the courts to attend anger management classes, then look no further. We here at S and M Diversion Center provide education services to recognize and manage your anger.
Questions to ask yourself before taking an anger management class.
- What do you do when you get angry, and how do you feel?
- Do you express yourself without any thought to the consequences or outcome?
- Do you damage property, hurt yourself or others when you are angry?
- Do you have a difficult time keeping a job?
- Do you struggle maintaining healthy relationships?
- Has someone told you that you need anger management?
Our Certified Anger Management specialists are here to help you understand your triggers, so you can take control of your anger better. Anger is not a bad emotion, but it must be managed. We will provide an unbiased, objective, and non-judgmental environment, so you can recognize and manage your anger. Our anger management classes are offer in a group setting or individual session. Upon completion of the program, a certificate of completion will be provided.
In this class you will learn the following but not limited to:
- How to be powerful instead of powerless
- Learn how to avoid negative people and situations.
- Learn to communicate well verbally and non-verbally.
- Recognize warning signs that your anger is rising.
- Learn to be assertive not aggressive.
- Learn calming techniques
- Understand the consequences of unhealthy anger
Anger Management Classes
Our company policies regarding classes are as follows:
- All classes have a strict 10-minute grace period. Students that arrive more than 10 minutes late will not be admitted, no exceptions.
- We do not accept partial payments for any services. Please arrive on time with cash payment in full.
- Our attendance policy varies according to the number of classes you are required to complete. Please ask how many you can miss when you begin, so you do not risk missing too many.
- All services, other than scheduled classes, are by appointment only.
- No children allowed.